June Sunday 9 – Saturday 15 2019_ Course, open to all
The three–year course encapsulates the principles and essential tools for becoming an effective Group Focaliser.
Through an intensive learning process participants will gain new awareness and skills enabling them as ‘focalisers’, to give birth to a group; lead it in fulfilling its task as well as supporting every group member in developing and expressing their best qualities and potentialities.
The course is the fruit of 35 years of group experience within the Community of Living Ethics (Italy) – a thriving organism with a history of many successful projects.
The course consists of one week intensive seminar.
The theoretical underpinning of the course is based on Dynamic Psychology, Psychosynthesis and Psychoenergetics.
The course is divided into three segments spread over three years with each segment comprising a one-week seminar.
Some of the topics covered during the course are:
- Structure of the Group
- Group Dynamics and Mechanisms
- Model and Function of the Focaliser
- Challenges of Leadership within a Group
- Phases and Cycles in the Creation of a Group
- The Group as a Field of Energies and Forces
- Energetic Circuits of Human Consciousness: Individual and Collective
- Group Focalisation, Magnetism and Irradiation
- Processes for Transforming Group Energies
- Group Decision Making Process
- Group Planning process
- The Science of Magnets applied to the Group
- Self-consciousness and the Consciousness of the Self in the Group
- The Practice of Group Spiritual Hygiene and Protection
- Creation of a Planetary Group
Aula della Cultura
Frequently Asked Questions
The Community of Living Ethics is based on group cooperation; thus course participants are invited to help with some daily tasks (e.g. clearing tables and washing dishes) together with those Community friends, who are offering their service to the group during that period.
Normally, seminars include the overnight stay. Participants will stay either in double or triple rooms with outside bathrooms. The requests for single accommodation needs to be communicated directly to the Secretariat at the time of booking. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that single rooms will be available.
Always enquire upon booking about included accomodation and possible options.
All one-week seminars and courses start on Sunday at 4.30 pm and end on Saturday with lunch at 1 pm.
Weekend seminars start either on Friday at 4.30 pm or on Saturday at 9.30 am and end on Sunday with lunch at 1 pm.