A Course for Group Focalizer
This course encapsulates the essential tools for becoming a Group Focalizer.
Participants will undergo an intense, hands-on training to learn how to create a group; how to lead a group to the fulfilment of its task; and how to enable every group member to develop towards expressing their best qualities and potentialities.
This course is the fruit of 30 years of intense and qualified group endeavor by the Community of Living Ethics (Italy) – a thriving organism with many successful projects.
The theory of the course is based on Dynamic Psychology, Psychosynthesis and Psychoenergetics. The course is divided into three segments spread over three years with each segment comprising a one week intensive seminar.
THE GROUP AND IT’S PROCESS
- The Structure of the Group
- Group Dynamics and Mechanisms
- The Model and Function of the Focalizer
- The Challenges of Leadership within a Group
- Phases and Cycles in the Creation of a Group
THE GROUP IN THE PSYCHOENERGETIC PERSPECTIVE
- The Group as a Field of Energies and Forces
- The Energetic Circuits of the Human Consciousness: Individual and Collective
- Group Focalization, Magnetism and Irradiation
- The Process for Transforming Group Energies
- The Group Decision Making Process
THE GROUP CREATIVITY
- The Group Planning process
- The Science of Magnets applied to the Group
- Self-consciousness and the Consciousness of the Self in the Group
- The Practice of Spiritual Hygiene and Protection inside the Group
- Creating a Planetary Group